Do you enjoy interacting with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder or other special needs? Are you interested in learning more about Applied Behavior Analysis? If you said yes to either of these questions, we are looking for volunteers to provide support to our campers along-side our trained Behavior Consultants staff members.
What’s expected of a Camp Volunteer?
- Have fun with the campers!
- Attend one of our Volunteer Training Sessions (TBD)
- Perform direction under the supervision of a trained staff member
- Arrive promptly 30 minutes prior to the start of your assigned camp sessions
- Depart approximately 30 minutes after the end of your assigned camp session
- Attend our Volunteer Appreciation gathering (TBD)
Interested? Click on the Camp Volunteer Application button below. The application provides various date options. Please allow 3-5 business days for one of our Behavior Consultants staff members to respond to you.