Behavior Consultants, Inc. is a looking for a passionate, qualified, professional Board Certified Behavior Analyst with at least 2 years of experience in the applied setting to join our team.
To provide clinical supervision and program management of behavioral interventions for Adults and children, including providing training in applied behavior analysis (ABA) for staff and families, parent training, curriculum development for life skills, activities of daily living, employment, and social skills, and assisting the Program Director with company growth, development of new technologies, research opportunities and conference presentations. We offer extensive clinical mentorship, competitive salaries based on work experience, and provide health benefits for employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage individual client cases
- Conduct Functional Assessment/Analysis of target Behaviors
- Develop individualized data collection systems and behavioral programs for clients
- Train consumers, staff, and other care team members on use of data collection tools and implementation of behavior programming
- Train consumers on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Provides clinical ABA supervision and program management for Behavior Technicians.
- Work with other team members to coordinate treatment
- Attends clinical supervision meetings, 1:1 meetings, all staff meetings, and all other related meetings.
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Master’s degree in psychology or ABA.
- BCBA Required
- Able to demonstrate exceptional clinical skills with adolescents and adults within multiple settings
- Able to manage staff, work with families, work with schools, provide parent training and/or teach groups of parents/families, work with employers and members of the community, and supervise programs.
- Able to collect and analyze data for purposes of program evaluation and program management.
- Able to write treatment goals and develop effective programs for clients based on the principles of ABA
- Able to implement interventions in natural settings and environments such as in the home, in classroom, residential facility and/or in the community.
- Familiarity with Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to relocate to Western Michigan
Behavior Consultants, Inc. is seeking new Behavior Technicians to join our team. We are looking for individuals interested in working one-on-one with children affected by autism spectrum disorders using the principles and teaching procedures of applied behavior analysis. Individuals should be highly motivated, have a desire to learn, and enjoy working with children. All of our Behavior Technicians are provided with a comprehensive training package prior to beginning work with children and that training is ongoing under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the length of employment. Experience implementing in applied behavior analysis (ABA) programming with children diagnosed with autism spectrum, as a behavior technician, can provide a tangible skill set and an advantage in seeking future employment in the human service field, especially if planning to work in autism or in the educational system. Individuals with a degree, or currently taking classes toward a degree in education, psychology, or a related field preferred but not required.
To provide 1-on-1 home and community based ABA treatment services to children affected by autism spectrum disorders under the supervision of a BCBA. Full and Part time positions are available.
Essential Job Duties after training:
- Completes preparation and clean-up for client sessions
- Possesses and applies required technical knowledge including basic ABA principles, HIPPA regulations, and food safety regulations (i.e., glove use, safe storage)
- Engages in communication with clients and internal staff.
- Completes preference assessments with clients
- Implements Acquisition Programming with clients
- Implements Problem Behavior Intervention Plan
- Collects applicable data
- Attends and participates in bi-weekly team meetings, monthly parent meetings and IEP meetings as needed.
- Adheres to company standards for punctuality and attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Skills:
- Education/Experience: Required – High School Diploma plus one year relevant human services experience, or 2 years of completed college with a declared major in human services or education. Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in human service field.
- Certificates and Licenses: Valid Driver’s License
- Physical Demands: The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Computer Skills: Preferred – Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
If your are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Sara Martens at: firstname.lastname@example.org